Friday 19 December 2014

'CODING' is Half of My Life


CODING??? yup 'coding'! that is enough for my brain, i can't stand up more... i can see it everywhere. everywhere i go, i can see it..
wait!!! i want close my eyes for awhile.. please 'coding', please be nice to me T_T
just let me go, even for a while.. zzzZZZZZZ

hhee.. Assalamualaikum semua,, fuhhh... lama sudah tak ku menaip coretan kat blog kesayangan ni.. bukan malas menjadi alasanku, tapi tangan dan otak tidak mahu untuk jari-jemariku mula bermain-main dengan keyboard untuk menge'post' sebarang entry dalam blog ni... 

Alhamdulillah, my life is going well.. how about your life, how is it going? harap2 your life is better even sometimes you feel like you want to run far away.. stop!! you must stop now.  just close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing.. feel it, you must throw away your problem,negative thinking, just fill up your brain with positive thinking and the good thing..

-------------------------------------------------------------

sebenarnya.. tengah memerah otak untuk coding... just want finish my assignment.. coding oh coding...


No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih sudi tinggalkan comment anda disini ^^

ALL RIGHT RESERVED.Copyright@adapadengandiriku.blogspot.com